How can I request an appointment to conduct research in Special Collections & Archives?
We are currently scheduling onsite research appointments Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Guests to the UBalt campus require advance permission from the Library and University police. Please schedule your appointment at least 48 hours in advance!
Here's how to request an appointment online:
- Search our online archives database
- Select an archival folder from the search results
- Hit the "Aeon Request" button in the upper right corner
- (The first time you use this service, you will need to set up a free account)
- Select "New Appointment" and choose your appointment time
- Click "Submit Information" to complete the appointment request
Was this helpful? 0 0